Electrical Company Serving Reno, NV – All Out Companies LLC
Are you having problems with your fuse box, need some new outlets, or perhaps you need new appliances installed in your Reno, NV, home? Instead of risking injury or death by trying to do the repair without help, why not trust this project to the people who know what they are doing? Our skilled and professional electricians have the credentials and knowledge to adequately handle any installation, repair, or design project in Reno. We’ve worked in every type of building, including residential, commercial, and industrial. Our key focus is to take care of each project in a timely manner while maintaining the highest standards for safety. With our years of experience in this business servicing Nevada, All Out Companies understand the importance of your building’s safety and productivity. Let us earn your trust by ensuring all your electrical projects are taken care of effectively in Reno, NV.
An Electric Contractor You Can Trust in Reno
Having a reliable and experienced electric contractor can be a hard person to find in Reno, so look no further than All Out Electric. We are a trusted electrical company who has been serving the residents and businesses of Reno and the surrounding cities in Northern Nevada for over a decade. All Out Electric is dedicated to providing high-quality electrical work, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Electrical panel installation, maintenance, and replacement
- Electrical safety inspections
- Outlet installation and repair
- New building/room electrical setup and rewiring
- Ceiling fan installation and repair
- New lighting installation, repair, and replacement
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector installation
- Exhaust fan installation, repair, and replacement
- Pool/hot tub wiring installation, repair, and replacement
- Electrical emergencies
- And more!
Electrical work is not a do-it-yourself project, and should only be handled by a professionally trained, experienced, and licensed electrician. When you call All Out Electric for help in Reno, NV, you will have the peace of mind that hiring a professional electric contractor brings. Electrical projects are dangerous because you run the risk of being shocked, damaging your home, and setting yourself up for potential fires and other safety hazards. Trust the experienced electricians at All Out Companies to properly handle your electrical work and keep you and your family safe.
How Do I Know When I Need a Professional Electric Contractor?
When you own a home or business in Reno, NV, it can be difficult to tell when you need the help of an electrical company, so when you see any of the following signs, you know you need the help of a professional electric service contractor:
- Buzzing sounds: An incessant, slightly annoying buzzing sound is a good indicator that you need to call a professional electrician. This could indicate a wiring problem or an overloaded circuit breaker. This is an important issue to fix, because if it’s left unattended, the wiring or overloaded breaker can begin sparking and injure a family member or pet, or it can even cause a fire.
- Loose outlets: Sometimes an outlet can become loose because the electrical box it’s attached to was installed too far back in the wall or something has moved it. This unsecured electrical box can jostle or break the wires, causing sparking, electricity arcs, or fires.
- Small shocks when plugging in or unplugging things: Although this sounds like something that someone would call an electrician about right away, a lot of people ignore the shocks or blame it on the appliance or accidently touching the prongs. These shocks come from the electricity arcing, and could continue to get worse, causing damage to the appliance, burns, or fires.
- Blown fuses: A fuse that blows often is a definite sign you need an electric contractor. When a fuse repeatedly blows and needs to be replaced or reset, that means that too much electricity is passing through the fuse, which means it’s overloaded, or that the fuse has a short-circuit and is damaged. The electric professionals at All Out Electric can evaluate your fuse box and the items that are putting power through each fuse and determine how to correct the problem.
- Burning smells: Never ignore a burning smell in your home! Even the smallest whiff, if ignored, can lead to a major problem! If the smell is from a heating vent or you’ve just turned the heater on for the season, monitor it closely to see if it goes away. It could just be dust or grime that has gathered in the vents and should dissipate rather quickly. If it’s coming from an outlet or appliance, unplug the item/s. If you see scorch marks or smoke damage, call All Out Electric immediately.
- Sparks or Arcs: If you see sparks, which are electrical arcs, when plugging in or unplugging something, it is important to call an electric contractor right away. The arcing is electricity jumping across the gap, which can cause a fire.
All Out Electric – Your Local Electrical Company
When you find yourself in need of a professional electric contractor in Reno, NV, look no further than All Out Companies LLC. We are your local and experienced electric contractors. Call us at (775) 575-7766 today.